This is the first in a series of 10 short videos on creating healthy community change by Margaret Wheatley produced by National Disability Services Queensland. Each video presents one of ten principles:
- People support what they create
- People act responsibly when they care
- Conversation is always the way that people have thought
- To change the conversation, change who is in it
- Expect leaders to come from anywhere
- Focusing on what is working gives us energy and creativity
- The wisdom resides within us
- Everything is a failure in the middle
- Humans can handle anything as long as we’re together
- Generosity, forgiveness and love.
They are simple principles but ones that are consistent with a strengths perspective and challenge how we often work.
All 10 videos can also be seen at their YouTube channel.