I’ve created a new page which has links to all the posts I’ve done on “What is….?” These are posts I wrote for students I teach at Uni in a range of subjects on working with communities. They are brief, simple introductions to important concepts or practices. I will be adding more. So far there are seven in the series:
- What is Appreciative Inquiry?
- What is asset-based community-driven development (ABCD)?
- What is community capacity building?
- What is community engagement?
- What is social capital?
- What is the strengths perspective?
- What is a World Café?