The momentum is building but unfortunately it takes time. I would love to see Australia hosting rallies the size of the nuclear disarmament ones in the mid 80’s where 100,000s were in the street calling for change. I’m sure it will come.
If you liked this post you might want to follow my blog (top right-hand corner of the blog), and you might like to look at:
- A Global Day of Climate Action – 21 September 2014
- The Renewable Energy Target
- A statistically representative climate change debate
- 10 ways to reduce your consumption
- Consumption and the Transition movement