“Never doubt that a small group
of thoughtful, committed people
can change the world.
Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
In thinking about the paradox of inconsequence, I was reminded of this quote by Margaret Mead. While we can make a difference as an individual; when we join with others we become more powerful.
If you liked this post you might want to follow my blog (top right-hand corner of the blog), and you might like to look at:
- The paradox of inconsequence
- What is the Transition Streets Challenge?
- What is Kids’ Vegies on the Verge?
- What is asset-based community-driven development (ABCD)?
- 10 things I’ve learnt about strengths-based community engagement