Even though we live in serious times, humour is a wonderful way to express our concern and outrage at some of the things happening in the USA.
In the humour, there is a serious message:
Just because I find myself in this story,
In the next election you can, change it for me.
If you think the ending is fixed already,
You might as well be saying,
You think that we’re OK,
And that’s not right!
And if it’s not right!
You have to set it right! (Lyrics available from the Late Late Show with James Corden).
If you liked this post please follow my blog, and you might like to look at:
- Five things that scare me about Trump as president
- Song for Sunday – When I grow up (from Matilda)
- The paradox of inconsequence
- 10 ways to reduce your consumption
- Give Frank a Break! (A humorous video about the serious issue of plastic pollution)
If you find any problems with the blog, (e.g., broken links or typos) I’d love to hear about them. You can either add a comment below or contact me via the Contact page.